Sunday, September 18, 2016

Emerson Rose and her books!!


Bio
Emerson Rose is a self-proclaimed sun worshiper and summer lover. She loves nothing more than to be poolside with any of her five daughters or two granddaughters. Emerson lives in the Midwest however leaving her in boots and coats for most of the year instead of swimsuits and flip-flops.

Emerson spends her weekdays carpooling, writing romance, doing laundry and letting her dogs in and out and in and out of the house!

On the weekends she is a busy O.B. nurse in a nearby hospital. You could say she works both ends of the life spectrum. First she writes the romance that makes couples frisky and then she’s there nine months later to catch the end result … a baby!

Emerson is a big fan of love stories and happily ever after’s. “I write about strong independent, intelligent women and sexy, confident, competitive, dominant men who want to believe they are always in control. But hey, let’s face it we all know who’s behind all that confidence.”

I love summer, the smell of clean babies, lilacs and swimming. I'm a Midwestern mother of five, Mimi of two and owner of three fur babies.

I spend my weekdays carpooling, writing romance and doing all of the things that single mom's do.

On the weekends I'm a busy OB nurse in a nearby hospital specializing in high risk pregnancies.

I write about intelligent women and the stubborn men who love them.
I write about turmoil and conflict.
I write about the most complex, convoluted emotion we as humans experience.

I write about love.

Social Media Links:

Website for Emerson Rose:
http://authoremersonrose.wix.com/emersonrose

https://www.facebook.com/Emerson-Rose
https://twitter.com/EmersonRoseauth

Email:
authoremersonrose@gmail.com

Amazon Author Account:
https://www.amazon.com/author/emersonrose

 Street Team:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593936504269464/

Emerson's Books




King’s Baby 

The law can’t touch me, but a life of crime is a life of punishment without handcuffs.

I’m the last living heir to the Romero drug empire, and the glory shines like $hit. With money and power comes death and destruction. I lived it. I suffered through it.

And then I found her.

I didn’t know her name was Holland.

I didn’t know she was a violin prodigy.

I didn’t know she was the one pure and good thing I’d capture for my own.

And then I destroyed her.

She carried my child. My hope. My legacy.

And I had to protect them both...even if it meant doing the unthinkable.

https://amzn.com/B01GOIHZH2



Playboy’s Baby

I needed to pay for law school.

They needed a baby.

We all got more than we bargained for.

When I offered to become a surrogate for a Nigerian princess and her American husband, I never expected to find my own fairytale ending in the process.

His name is Liam Wild, and these things I know: he’s an international DJ, his playboy reputation precedes him, his marriage is a sham, and I’m the only one who can help.

But it’s not that simple. It never is.

https://amzn.com/B01GOIHZMW




Major's Baby

Major Sawyer Steele needs control.

Stunning, bossy, and damaged, Major’s rules are designed to protect his own heart just as much as the hearts of those who dare to show him interest. His past is a book he’d rather not re-open, and his future is something he’d rather not think about.

Enter free spirit Violet Washington.

Wielding equal parts beauty, brains, and sass, Violet’s been hurt before and prefers one night stands over boyfriends. Her heart is safer that way. Nobody gets hurt. Everyone goes home happy.

But the second they collided rules were obliterated. Boundaries were pushed. Hearts were challenged. And expectations were questioned.

It was just one weekend; one breathless, s*x-infused weekend neither of them could forget no matter how hard they tried. But just when they both thought the past was behind them, Violet finds herself preparing to tell Major Steele that their little weekend together . . .

. . . is about to last a lifetime.


https://amzn.com/B01F225WO4



Fair Game

We grew up together and spent every day together in elementary school. I sat in the stands for every one of his games in high school and college. He taught me how to ride a bike, play football, and to properly spit. He took me to every dance, party, and pep rally. We went on spontaneous weekend getaways, kissed in the rain, made love in the woods, and talked about getting married and having kids someday.

Then he just disappeared into thin air, no explanation for weeks until it was announced he was playing for the Redkings. It's been six years and I'm still trying to get over him.

https://amzn.com/B01H2AZ9V0




Fair Catch
ANGEL
I'm a disappointment--to my family.
They wanted me to follow in their footsteps,
A career in medicine, curing the sick.
But, I took my own path, a hard and competitive path,
Where my passion lies.
Graceful, elegant, poised,
Ballet is my life, my dream,
My everything.

But when I meet him,
Plie, Passe, and Releve
Are quickly shadowed by the man
Who intercepts my heart.
Suddenly, I'm thinking about touchdowns,
and scoring.
There's so much more to River Kelley
Than all his fans realize.
He's strong, but sensitive.
Powerful, but delicate.
Determined, but giving.

Now, I'm questioning everything.
My dreams.
My future.
My heart.
RIVER

She may be a saint,
But she's no angel in bed,
And it feels like she's been sent from Heaven.
She's the answer to my every prayer,
The woman who could dance into my fantasies,
And make all of my dreams come true.



But when my family jeopardizes our future,
I have to let her go,
Let her achieve her goals.
Let her fly,
Like the angel she is.



If only, I could find a way to have both...






FAIR PLAY



http://amzn.to/2c8Y5Z6

Blurb:
I've got one priority--and one priority only,
My daughter.
All else can get in line.
Sure, football pays the bills,
But my heart and life belong to her.

After my wife died, I vowed to be everything to Scarlet.
But I can't do it alone.
Nobody can.
I never thought that when I looked for help,
Searched for a nanny,
That I'd find so much more.

She's nothing I thought I'd ever want,
Tattooed, pierced, artistic, and carefree,
But Tea's all that I want,
And everything Scarlet needs.

But when someone decides I can't have her,
I find myself fighting for everything,
For my daughter,
For Tea,
And forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment