Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Check out Cassandra Kirkpatrick and her Books!!

About Cassandra

I am first and foremost a mother of three amazing little girls—Cadence, Cailee, and Corissa. I am happily married to my camo nuisance, err angel. Our little farm in South Dakota is where we call home.
Writing is my way to escape all that is wrong in this world, and has been a godsend throughout my life. I love to entice the imagination of other people with my words and allow them to escape as I do.
When I'm not writing, working, or herding animals and children, I help out in my community. Although my life hasn't always been sunshine and rainbows, I have always been a very generous and nurturing person. I enjoy giving back where I can.
I learned early on that it's not about what you've been through, but where you are going. Don't focus on the past, but never forget what you've learned from it. My scars are my memories. I am:
"Scarred but Stronger."

Social Media Links to stalk Cassandra!

@authorcassiek on Twitter.
and c_kirk001@yahoo.com is the best email to reach me!

Cassandra's Books

Camo Angel (book 1)

She's always been told she's stronger than duct tape and sweeter than honey. But duct tape's strength is tested from time to time- what happens when it is tested one time too many? 
Abby fell for her protector, the oath sworn hero and best friend of her fallen brother. She knows loss and love, but what is trust? Abby thought she knew, until she found out her camo angel's wings are shadowed by dark secrets. 

Contains material meant for 17+ 
*WARNING* This book contains lots of emotion, graphic language, and adult situations. It is not suitable for readers under the age of 17.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/428778 (Right now I have coupons available for a free copy from smashwords!)

Camo Secrets(Book 2)

Guilt. Devastation. Fatigue. Determination.
They've returned from hell with their demons in tow, bringing old memories to the surface from where they were once locked securely away from the rest of the world. Their mission may be over, but now the real struggles begin. Who will be stronger? The infamous war heroes or the demons that haunt them?

The duct tape and honey crew is once again tested when a new mission lands in their laps. A news reporter, notorious for getting herself into places she doesn't belong, gets caught on the wrong side of the fence... again. They must join forces with an old ally and her sniper team to rescue Calista before she meets her demise.

But she doesn't just want to be saved, she wants more.
She's not the only one... 

Note to readers
Not intended for readers under the age of 18. Not intended for readers sensitive to violence, strong language, triggers, or mature situations. 


As this is the second in the series, it is best to read after Camo Angel. 
Thanks for taking a chance on the Duct Tape and Honey crew!
Link: It is currently only available on Amazon but will soon be taken off of KU so it will be able to be found across all major retailers! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I673208

No comments:

Post a Comment