Thursday, September 22, 2016

Bio

When I started this process four months ago. I could have scarcely imagined what an emotional ride this would be. 

I was born in 1958 at Malestrom AFB in Great Fall's Mt. So I was raised in a military family. I was keenly aware of what PTSD can do to family and friends. I kept that in mind when writing the book. Gil Swanson is a combination if things, my father, friends and people I served with in my own stint in the military.

Mist and Sif, the co- heroines are based on the classical Valkyries but in the process of writing them. I was inspired by Wonder Woman, the Aes Sedai of Robert Jordan.
I'm still on the journey and I look forward to have you all come with me.

And remember: "Be careful of what you say and do in life, you never know who's watching."Links

Links to Follow Mark

Mark's  amazon page  --- http://amzn.to/2cZdT1d
Mark's Twitter page  ---  https://twitter.com/mmcquillen44

Mark's Books

Valkyrie: Darkness Awaits (Valkyrie Darkness Book 1)


Gil Swanson has been struggling with PTSD for years after the death of his comrades.
When a mysterious woman from his past appears pleading for his help he jumps to her aid. Suddenly he finds himself in a epic battle between light and darkness..

http://mybook.to/DarknessAwaits





Valkyrie: Darkness Rising (Valkyrie Darkness Book 2)


Now that Gil Swanson has joined the elite ranks of the Valkyries the mystery of Malice deepens. He finds that this conflict has been raging for centuries and their enemy Malice is an evil from the ancient world. A malignant force who will stop at nothing to have her revenge. Now Gil stands on the threshold of Ghost Mountain with the fate of two worlds hanging in the balance...


Valkyrie: Song of Darkness by Mark McQuillen
Work in progress. To be released soon!

"When we first walked the earth, the land was covered in ice. The first being we "met" was Sigrun the Winterwolf. I thought I recognized her, she looked as she had all along. Why would she work with the Nazis? I had quite forgotten about her with everything else that went on. Did the history you read say what happened to her?"
"Only that she disappeared in nineteen forty five at the same time Hitler killed himself. Gil answered as he filed the information away for later.
"From what I can remember about her she was always a bit of a rebel. Sigrun always spoke about taking her forest back from those useless bags of water. That's how she described humankind." Sif said as she caressed Shadow.
Gil scratched his head as he thought about what it took to summon a Valkyrie. Controlling one seemed impossible, trying to force a Valkyrie to do anything bordered on the suicidal. It was something that he almost couldn't comprehend. They didn't have time to do anything about it now.

What is a Valkyrie? According to Myth they serve mead in Valhalla and are the choosers of the slain. Mine are for more than that. They are agents of Karma both good and bad.

Blurb from Queen of Winter
A work in progress with two other authors.
Relatives from Queen of Winter.
" If they want to see Ashlyn's work all they have to do is look at me." Malynda purred. Then she got her composure back. Bathsheba's presence just made "Malice" want to be bad.
Well since he's here he can answer a few questions I have that so far he's weaseled out of." Malynda said as her eyes changed to a silver blue.
*"Temper Mali.*" Shebes reminded her.
*"Don't temper Mali me. Zekes been a pain in my backside for I don't know how long."
Malynda closed her eyes to summon Tom.
"Tom your genius dumbass nephew is getting his ass in sling,..again. Either he's got a leak at his lab or his own big mouth. One day that boy is going to piss off the wrong woman shell slit his throat and not shed a tear.
These Mints were tough, after the massacre they buried there dead then built a memorial to the dead in the center was a life-size statue of hear carrying a dead woman her carrying our Miss Barbara.
She could see the woman face.. not now this is not real..
"Mali?"From Tom " Mali, come back." Shebes pleaded.
Malice breathed as the vision let her go. Reh was there holding her up. Kirsten spoke first
"You had a vision Malice what was it. Abaddon, HeLa, Loki and the rest their coming Reh. I've seen lakes of blood mountains of corpses and the living will envy the dead in short Armageddon." Malices eyes changed from dark blue to the normal blue grey.
"We have to stop them Kirsten for the sake of the future. If you get grief about the Chimera, send them to me and I Chimera them. As Mintervilles guardian you have my blessing create as many Chimeras as safely as possible with the emphasis on safely."
Ashlyn I know doesn't know the word safely but you tell her if she doesn't I teach her. Remind her of the little accident that almost blew Minterville and half of Georgia off the map. Do you have one of my pills."


No comments:

Post a Comment