Tuesday, September 27, 2016




Pre- Release review of Weeping Willow:Daddy's Angel Done By Ginni Lee Johnson/Virginia Lee Johnson on The Indie Book Channel, Don't for get to Check them out, They are awesome and are looking for books to review!
Check it out if you are interested in knowing more about the book, may contain more than what some want to know prior to reading Weeping Willow


Weeping Willow: Daddy's Angel
I had a happy life, 
A beautiful little girl and a smiling and content wife, 

All that was torn from me in a single night. Now all I have is an empty house that I loathe. I have a plan, a way to make it all stop. The horrible nightmares that plague me when I sleep and when I am wake… This must stop! 

I need to Sleep! 

Drunken Bliss! 

It will bring me peace, my final peace if I play it out just right. If the demoness will leave me be. Others have different plans for me, but what of my plans? What of my Oblivion? 
Just let me sleep! 

I had a happy life, I had a wife, and Daddy’s Angel to give me hugs to make it all just right… 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment